Search This Blog

LOYALTY

>> Friday, August 14, 2009

What is loyalty 2 the majority? I believe it is swiftly becoming passe. I can remember when a hand shake said it all and now well.......What has happened from generation 2 generation. I don't mean 2 throw the baby out w/the bath water however.
I know there is a better plan that God has prepared 4 His Fam. God is wanting r character 2 supersede everything else in life. I believe r character is what God sees when no one else is looking. Character always begets loyalty.
I believe we can find r way back 2 putting God first, them 2 r fam. then 2 others.I believe the media has a lot 2 do w/ r own personal outtake on life itself

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP